If you strive to understand markets and marketing to drive actual business impact within your organization, the Insights Association is a unique voice, resource and network.
As you develop intelligence, analytics, insights and strategies to advance your organization's products, services, ideas and brands, we can help you and your department (even if you're a talented department of one) be a an indispensible resource.
As you are (or aspire to be) a strategic partner in organizational decision-making, we can bring you and your team into a close-knit association of supportive peers while providing you with a wide range of time- and cost-saving benefits.
For many corporate researchers, the Insights Association is home – to build your personal career or a place where your team can grow stronger. Welcome.
Here are just some of the ways we support the work you do and how we can help you and your department when you join:
- Support in upholding the practice and integrity of research and analytics – Marketers benefit from the insights provided by research and analytics, but they don’t always understand the scientific rigor involved or the privacy and ethical standards that researchers must uphold. Our Code of Standards and the personal guidance we provide as you apply these principles in myriad situations can prove critical in resolving internal disputes and alleviate unrealistic and unattainable demands from the marketing department or other stakeholders.
- Unique forums to learn from and network with peers – At the Corporate Researchers Conference (CRC) and the all-new Insights50 (this October in Chicago), in addition to an exclusive private Corporate Researcher online forum.
- Proof of your department’s commitment to integrity – Through adherence to an enforceable Code of Standards.
- Government affairs advocacy – A full-time lobbyist in Washington, DC advocating for marketing research and analytics endeavoring to ensure an accommodating environment for our industry
- Expert guidance on legal and regulatory compliance
- Objective information – Delivered by expert practitioners at conferences, webinars and forums, and on the Insights Association website.
- Access to solution providers – Seeking a new source for sample, data visualization software, looking to incorporate AI or need help making sense of all of your data streams? Leading providers of products and services exhibit at many Insights Association conferences, where you can view offerings, see demonstrations and compare competitors all in one place.
- Timely information – Government affairs advocacy and legal/regulatory compliance alerts as they happen, and industry news and insights on emerging trends, on our website and delivered to your inbox via biweekly e-newsletters.
- Local engagement – Free membership in 1 of 11 regional association chapters provides the ability to inform, engage and reward your staff via exceptional local networking and educational events.
- Data protection assistance – Customized information security guidance and an exclusive “traction” program to help you develop a data security management system.
- Access to the Professional Researcher Certification (PRC) program at discounted rates.
- Global access – Tap into a vast international network providing business and regulatory information and support via IA’s founding member status in the Global Research Business Network (consisting of 40+ national associations).